Monday, May 12, 2008

God provides...even the tiniest needs.

I wanted to give thanks for God's goodness.

Since I lost my handphone and handphone pouch last Dec, I was looking aorund for one that has the same quality that I lost.

On Thursday, 17 Apr 08, I saw my eldest son, Samuel brought home a brown Hello Kitty handphone pouch. I asked if he could give to Mommy. He said no, lend me on a daily basis. Fine, I borrowed it.

During BMC group discussion that evening, Roland asked us what does the Father God do to us. I answered, "God as a Father provides for all our needs".

I came home that night, my children were already asleep. Early the next morning, Friday, 18 Apr 08, I came home after sending my husband to work. Samuel greeted me at the door and handed me a handphone pouch - a brown and plain one! Exactly what I like! He said he found it on a red chair below my mother's block on thursday night!

See how God knows and provides for my needs. Hallelujah!

From: Lucy

No comments: