Thursday, May 8, 2008

God knows...

(A testimony from Lucy from Forerunners Families)

Hi all

Would like to give thanks to God!

When I checked in at the airport for my company group incentive trip to Dubai, I knew that our seats were already pre-arranged. Nonetheless, I asked if I could get an aisle seat and the reply was no. Fine.

It was a long flight and I was flying middle of night so I was very tired. Couldn't sleep properly with an upright position.

The last day I had some time to pray and read the bible. So I prayed to God that if possible, I would like to have an aisle seat and an empty seat in between so I could lie down and sleep during the flight.

Our God is an amazing God. When I reached my seat, I was pleasantly surprised I got an aisle seat! It was a full flight with all the 3 seats filled up. However, I've got an empty middle seat in between my row! So I could lie down and sleep :)

Our God is so good! Thank God for answering my prayers!

Often God already knows what we want to pray before we open our mouth to him. All we have to do is just pray and ask. He has predestined everything. We just have to claim.

Btw, God also answered my bold prayer to ask for Mun Loong's promotion this year and thank God, he got his promotion this year. He's very happy and thankful.

No comments: